Language available / 対応可能言語 : 日本語
The primary goal of luxury stores is capturing the minds of the people and convincing them to pay the highest amount for their products. To achieve this, these stores utilize multiple visual merchandising tactics that clearly bring out the aura of prestige and opulence of their brands.
As a luxury store owner, your visual merchandising must target building confidence in the products on the shelves and an irresistible brand. To achieve this, there is no one-fit-all tactic.
You need to identify what fits your store and the targeted audience. Here is a closer look at the top strategies that will help to catapult your store to success.
Study the target audience’s behavior
You can only succeed in the luxury retail market by understanding the target market. Here, it is important to appreciate that there are other stores offering similar products and even built great brands. To win their clients and others, you must play smart.
- Initiate a comprehensive study to understand the targeted audience and what it really wants.
- Take time to dig deeper into what the competitors are doing. Then, craft a better formula for beating them.
- Target taking your store to where the target clients are. You could consider partnering with other high end stores that are not your competitors.
Your approach to high end retail trading should be perfectionist. Every client who walks into the store will want to carry the brand name. Note that studying the clients and target market should not be a onetime thing. Rather, the study should be progressive to keep improving the store and keep clients coming back for more.
Create an atmosphere of opulence
When you enter into the top luxury stores, the atmosphere gives way to a unique sense of opulence.
Now, this sense of style and sumptuousness is what every client wants to carry everywhere when wearing that watch, diamond ring or other items. But how do you achieve this sense of opulence?
- The target should be stimulating all senses and blow the imagination of the target audience.
- Ensure that the shelves are carefully done to make it easy for the target client to identify what he wants.
- Make sure to always have a theme that can make your clients want to be associated with the store all the time.
- In Luxury stores, you should avoid overstuffing the items on display. The target should be placing elite items and capturing their strong points for the client to see.
Use lighting to bring out the irresistible thrill of luxury products
The lighting you select can make or break your store. The lighting should help to increase the sense of style and bring out the strength of the items on display.
Think of a luxury end watch with some diamond parts. The lighting you select should help to highlight these strengths to make the watch more appealing to the visitor. Here are some of the top lighting options that work in the high end luxury market.
- Ambient lighting helps to bring out a stylish atmosphere of the store.
- Accent lighting is used to help the store front draw more attention and get potential clients to enter the store.
- High-activity lighting is meant to ensure that all sections are well lit so that the target clients will not miss any component on the store.
To succeed in the end luxury market, you need to go an extra mile in getting the target clients see the value in the store and items on display even before purchasing them.
Remember to target winning the client and making him/her want to come back. In order to sell luxury merchandise, you must demonstrate opulence every step of the way.